.: Particle Playground :. .: Particle Playground :.

Timewaster

I love putting the alphaDown at 2 and the scaleDown at 7 or higher...it's like dropping an explosive and watching it drop until it hits the ground and explodes into nothing.

Great work, and I definitely should be writting an essay.

Bobbing for apples Bobbing for apples

Good one guys

I have seen COUNTLESS of your sabatoges and when i opened up your submision it said liquid generation, and i remembered that you have your whole sabatoge series but i didn't think it was one because the game seemed like it was just a game. Good job i love your sabatoges!! keep em coming to scare the pizza out of me!!

Bouncy The Ball 2 Bouncy The Ball 2

Better than the first....................

This was a lot better than the other one. Easier to understand powerup things and the preloader was awesome. However, there were many many glitches, like one of the levels I wasn't able to jump until I reloaded the level a few times. after level five it scared the $h!t out of me with the whole countdown for some reason and it dissapointed me where the ufo just picked me up and left and then the credits rolled. I would rather have done a huge boss fight after what I did. other than, great job with it. hoping for a third!!

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Very good, could be better

This was very good but it was a little hard to follow with the powerups and the red pits and other shiznit. I haven't played the second one yet but I will now and will hope that it got better in comparision with this one. Good job nonetheless and very original